JET Health Solutions, a division of AAJ Computer Services, INC. (“JET Health Solutions”, “we”, or “us”) is committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information. We protect the privacy of that information in accordance with federal and state laws, as well as our own company privacy policies.
This website is intended for the United States audience only. Any information you provide, including any personal information, will be transferred to and processed by a computer server located within the United States.
JET Health Solutions
6301 NW 5th Way Ste. 1700 Ft. Lauderdale,
What information do we collect?
JET Health Solutions collects information that:
- Users provide voluntarily such as Company Name, First Name, Last Name, Email, and Contact phone number and
- Our Site collects automatically through session cookies
Information that users provide voluntarily
Users wishing to contact JET Health Solutions and receive product information may be asked to provide certain personal information such as name, email, job title, and phone number. You are under no obligation to provide any information about yourself. Please note, however, that certain information may be needed to respond to a request for information.
JET Health Solutions uses Google Analytics to collect visitor data and analyze traffic on our site. This information helps us understand customer interests and helps us improve our website.
JET Health Solutions uses “cookies” which are small text files that may be placed on your computer when you visit a website or click on a URL. Cookies may include “single-session cookies” which generally record information during only a single visit to a website and then are erased, and “persistent” cookies which are generally stored on a computer unless or until they are deleted or are set to expire.
Cookies enable the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
How will your information be used and shared?
We may use your personal information in the following ways:
- To send periodic marketing-related emails or respond to a request from you. We may use the email address you provide to respond to your inquiries, questions, and/or other requests, and to send you marketing-related emails.
- To personalize the Site for you.
- To provide you with information that we believe may be useful to you, such as information about health products or services provided by us.
- To perform analytics and to improve or optimize our services, our Site functionality, marketing, or for other business needs.
- To comply with applicable laws, regulations, and legal process. In certain situations, JET Health Solutions may disclose your personal information in response to lawful requests by law enforcement authorities, to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process. We may disclose your personal information when we believe, in good faith, that the disclosure is required or permitted under law to:
- Cooperate with regulators or law enforcement authorities;
- To resolve consumer disputes;
- To protect your (and others) health, safety, or welfare;
- To investigate fraud
- To otherwise respond to a government request; or
- as otherwise necessary or useful for us to conduct our business, so long as such use is permitted by law.
- If JET Health Solutions is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information
We have implemented commercially-reasonable measures designed to protect the information that you provide on this Site. We exercise reasonable efforts to safeguard the security and confidentiality of your personal information; however, transmissions protected by industry standard technology and administered by humans cannot be guaranteed to be secure.
We will not be liable for unauthorized disclosure of personal information that occurs through no fault of JET Health Solutions including, but not limited to, errors in transmission, uses of your data by a third-party, your failure to comply with your security obligations, and the unauthorized acts of JET Health Solutions’ employees. Please do not transmit any health information to our Site.
Your posts and User Content must adhere to the following requirements and cannot:
- Contain any third-party material including logos, drawings, tattoos, photographs, pictures, sculptures, paintings, and other images or works of art, phrases, trademarks, trade secrets or other items without explicit prior written permission to use such materials.
- Contain sexually explicit, graphic, gratuitous, or unnecessarily violent content or defamatory or derogatory content against any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, sexual orientation, professional or age group or contain any pornographic or nude material.
- Contain any private information about yourself or any other individual, including without limitation, information related to the health of the individual, financial information about the individual or any identification or account numbers related to the individual, with or without their permission or consent.
- Contain any software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- Contain any advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail”, “spam”, “chain letters”, “pyramid schemes”, or promote illegal activity and/or illegal contests, sweepstakes, gambling, including any online casino, sports books, bingo, poker, or any other form of solicitation.
We reserve the right to edit comments for content, remove off-topic contributions, delete offensive comments or remarks, block offensive contributors and delete actual or suspected spam content from any Social Media site. Please be aware that once you post something online, there is the potential for numerous individuals to read your words, even years from now.
Therefore, we suggest that you exercise caution when posting on any social media sites and that you do not disclose personally identifiable information like your location, health insurance ID numbers, personal medical information, financial information, etc. We are not responsible for the content of any comments or responses posted by others to this Site or social media site managed or monitored by JET Health Solutions. We do not control the placement of any marketing or advertising displayed on our pages by social media or third-party organizations. The inclusion of links to other websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on the websites.